Chatham Frag Swap

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Awesome day today. Had a great time chatting with the other vendors and visitors. Met a lot of new people to the hobby from the area. Picked up a huge bottle of Cg from Jerry at beanbagfrags and a killer utter chaos frag from In2Deep. I am saving most my play budget for the London Fragfest, but I also dropped a few tickets in the raffle items and won, which is always a nice way to spend the day. One was more Ecotech Cg and a 50 piece Fg bag. Also won the jtcustomacrylics pack including a hang on frag rack and a sandbed rack, as well as one of his new Container Frag Racks. Hopefully we get to do this again next year.

Overon

Website Affiliate
Was a great day. Got to meet new people and had a ton of fun. Big thanks to all the Vendor was great to meet a lot of you for first time and I hope to see you all up in London also. Also want to say thank you to all the people who came and showed support. Cant wait till next year. Thanks to Mark and Stacie for helping us keep everything going.

Bfofre

Suggestion for next year.. Raffle later or just end the show right after it's done! Found out the hard way that this is what actually happened anyways....

Overon

Website Affiliate
Yes for next year will not be as long due to once prizes are spent everyone takes off. Next year I will be more aware of the issue.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Couldn't make it this weekend. Hope it went well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kjay

Was great day so many cool people and things to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk