SITE NEWS First Forum Online Discount - Fish-street.com

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Looks like we have our first forum discount. fish-street.com is offering a exclusive discount to thefragtank members above their already lowest pricing out there. Many of us, including myself, have shopped through their online store. They also now offer low to free shipping of almost all their products to Canada, in addition to that, we get an additional 4% off your order. Every little bit helps. If you are ordering, just PM a staff member for the discount code as this is for tft members only and do not want google snatching it up.

Sadly they are currently out of stock on the AK-60 light right now though. They do have the cross flow 40 in stock though for $176.65 including shipping with out 4%

zoomster

Very nice!
You are so right @TORX, every little bit helps!
And to help even more, can free pick up and delivery be arranged through the wonderful drivers of Warren Gibson trucking? ;)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Very nice!
You are so right @TORX, every little bit help.
And to help even more, can free pick up and delivery be arranged through the wonderful drivers of Warren Gibson trucking? ;)

I would never do such a thing on company dime and time ;) ;) lol

But in this case, they deliver to your door for cheap if not free.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
I use the Coral Box ATO and really like it, it did have a little odd break in period, but the sensor is fantastic, I barely have to clean it.

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
This is awesome. The reasons why I never order online are a) damn exchange rate or b) damn shipping charges. Maybe I'll have to try just once so I can say "I did it" lol I'm still a soul supporter for the brick and mortar. Maybe some stores will come tag along soon ;) too bad we couldn't make up Tft member cards recognized at multiple places

heath

Distinguished Member
I have ordered a few items from fish street and their shipping hasn't been too too bad and the products are exactly what they say they are..good for fish street, I am sure this will boost their sales as well, a win win....

MiniMoose

Looks like we have our first forum discount. fish-street.com is offering a exclusive discount to thefragtank members above their already lowest pricing out there. Many of us, including myself, have shopped through their online store. They also now offer low to free shipping of almost all their products to Canada, in addition to that, we get an additional 4% off your order. Every little bit helps. If you are ordering, just PM a staff member for the discount code as this is for tft members only and do not want google snatching it up.

Sadly they are currently out of stock on the AK-60 light right now though. They do have the cross flow 40 in stock though for $176.65 including shipping with out 4%

Is it a Canadian site ??

4Hummer

The Scrapper they have at $17.50 is AWESOME. Delivered to my house in a week too!

http://www.fish-street.com/coral_box_magnet_scraper

image_show.php

heath

Distinguished Member
I have the exact same thing ( 2 of them) and love mine.. the only thing is that the blade broke off one of them but still does an awesome cleaning the glass...