Brs Group Buy

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
We were doing them, however there are minimum requirements to do a group buy and the numbers just weren't there despite it being posted on multiple sites. Mostly due to our horrible Canadian dollar as you can get everything for about the same price, even cheaper, in Canada now.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Pipes

We were doing them, however there are minimum requirements to do a group buy and the numbers just weren't there despite it being posted on multiple sites. Mostly due to our horrible Canadian dollar as you can get everything for about the same price, even cheaper, in Canada now.

You said it. Our dollar sucks. We use to go to Port Huron once a month in summer time. Not this year....

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Yes, there are several US sites that do constant monthly buys. I have to solicited across 3 Canadian sites plus cheat a little to get the minimum 10 names and at that I was getting push back from them for the lack of orders out of those 10 names.

There isn't much you can get cheaper, especially after you include duties, shipping and exchange even after the group discount.