Cyano In Fuge?

Kman

Super Active Member
Perfect parameters is a trick question really. There are no perfect parameters that work for everyone, just what is perfect for your setup. Once people realize this and are not chasing numbers it is easy to keep a reef. Patience and thinking things through before jumping to conclusions, not making drastic changes or changes that were not needed effect your success more then sticking to the perfect parameters. Stability and testing are important for most people yes. But people like me that have been in the hobby a long time don't test often so testing doesn't have as large of an impact with me. But for most people it will.

jack

I recently put in a 9w red blue grow led and my cheto really started growing also no sign of any cyano

Skim

Cyano in the Fuge should stay in the Fuge. The worst thing you can do is try to remove it, as it will more than likely make its way to the Display Tank. Treat it like unexploded Bombs on Wrecks NO TOUCHY! or BOOMY, as it will more than likely reach a point and start to recede. If you are Carbon dosing you may want to cut back a little or BioPellets maybe remove some and cut back on any Trace supplements.