Wth

heath

Distinguished Member
have no idea what's up with my 75g mixed tank.. I had a HUGE problem with apatasia and suddenly its gone.. I have been trying to find peppermint shrimps to add to the tank to clean it up.. everything is growing great, the fish in the tank are;
Desjardin sail fin
hippo
6 line wrasse
chromis
springers damsel
3 bar damsel
3clowns
2 blood shrimp
few snails

this is blowing my mind, no idea what happened but I'm liking it... has this happened to anyone else...

heath

Distinguished Member
ya but, I wish I knew what happened so that I could pass it on to others, what ever it was it didn't cost me a cent, ya...

Skim

Ya right, they have gathered behind a rock in the back planning their attack. Should we send multiple divisions or should we move as large mass devouring all in our path and leaving fresh offspring behind. We shall not be defeated, we will not lay back and be slain into oblivion. We will fight and not let our species slip into extinction, in fact we shall call upon our friends for battle. Awaken the Majano's! Let the battle begin for the War has just begun! Ah Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ah Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Fools.

Coming soon. Part ll
The Awakening

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Ya right, they have gathered behind a rock in the back planning their attack. Should we send multiple divisions or should we move as large mass devouring all in our path and leaving fresh offspring behind. We shall not be defeated, we will not lay back and be slain into oblivion. We will fight and not let our species slip into extinction, in fact we shall call upon our friends for battle. Awaken the Majano's! Let the battle begin for the War has just begun! Ah Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ah Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Fools.

Coming soon. Part ll
The Awakening
id watch that movie ^^ :D

Luke.

Distinguished Member
While we are in the topic of these bastards lol.. Because they are in the "anemone" family , can they do the same damage to other corals like sting ?