Facebook

heath

Distinguished Member
does anyone know if there is a problem with facebook, just tried to send a message and its asking for my mobile phone number to validate my account.. never had this issues before and I've been on all morning...anyone else...

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Facebook does random stupid stuff thanks to hackers mostly. I get this stuff all the time. The concern is if you forget you password, they may try to reset it with your mobile. So I would remove any old info.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

heath

Distinguished Member
I can't even log in without that stupid pop up wanting my mobile phone, I am going to have my friend come over with her phone and use it... it tells me that once I enter the number that I will receive a text with a code of some kind to get back on...this sucks big time.. and the worse thing is that there is no one that I can contact like an admin to resolve this crap...I am new but I am hooked on fb...

heath

Distinguished Member
ok, just ran a full scan and nothing was detected.. when I had the computer and my bank account serviced (some of you will know what I'm talking about) it said that there were no threats detected and that there were zero files (?) in quarantine... still can't get on Facebook...I am afraid to enter anything with my last venture...