Phosphate Cleanse

Skim

Just wondering if anyone has used this or heard anyone using it?

FMAD-PC1-2.jpg

Skim

Yes it is is GFO but it is suppose to be quite strong. To start 1 gram per 5 US gal. with a max of 1 Gram/US gal. Well I guess I will have to try it and see, if not just throw it in the pile with the other stuff.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Fancy packaging...(not) no website....listed as packaged in Canada.... Doesn't come across as the work of sophisticated materials engineers...more like re-sellers of regular hi-cap GFO...just like Dr.Unibob...LOL

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nighthawk26

Yes it is is GFO but it is suppose to be quite strong. To start 1 gram per 5 US gal. with a max of 1 Gram/US gal. Well I guess I will have to try it and see, if not just throw it in the pile with the other stuff.

Ok, So High Cap GFO

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Yes, GFO is a good money maker when purchased in bulk and resold in 1/4lbs. Even as a hobbiest without a vendors permit, you can get a 5lb pail for $600US and sell it in 20 1/4lb bags for $44US which equals a $280US profit. Then again everything is profitable when purchased in bulk and resold. We are paying for people doing the work and some of these items are people looking to make a life and income off. But that is a whole other conversation lol. GFO is basically always the same, so I just look for the best price. Typically @reefdiver and @unibob always has the cheapest HC GFO around here. I always pick it up from them.

Note: my wife finally remembers what GFO stands for and what it does. GFO stand for Get the Fuck Out phosphates lol.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Any interest in a group order for high cap GFO? Price would be untouchable, HC GFO would need to be picked up in st Thomas or London or shipped at buyers expense.

The more lb's spoken for the cheaper the price.

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
I tried this. No difference compared to regular gfo to me. In fact it was such a fine grain that I found it turned to powder with very little tumble.

Very good to know. Considered trying it, but sounds like running in canister filter would not end well!

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
Has anyone who has used this found it to be twice as heavy/dense as bulk gfo? From a pound of bulk gfo I got about 3.5 cups. Same weight of phosphate cleanse I only got about 2 cups.