5th Annual London Fragfest - 2017!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Torx let me know if you will have any of those awesome little frag tanks there for sale

Actually I think I have 3, I will have to go through my tanks and see what is left. IIRC, I have one with just an overflow, one with overflow and bulkhead and one with just a bulkhead. I will PM you later.

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.londonfragfest.thefragtank.ca
Hi
Is this show is only for 3 hrs from 12 - 3 pm? on 12th May?

We have the place till 4 then clean up. It normally starts dying down 2 hours after the doors open. At that time, around 2, we will do the door prize draws and then wind it down from there. it is just the one day. There is another in Brantford later in the year.

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
Are door prize tickets purchased separately or included in your entry?

Are the vendors selling just corals or will there be equipment as well?

Tickets are purchased separately. great list so far and more coming as well.

There is a wide range of vendors this year. Both coral and dry goods will be available. Canada Corals has hinted that they are bringing a lot of good with them. There will also be a rep from Polyplabs there.

Nicole New Lowell

I have never been, but since it is the weekend of my birthday I may just be able to con someone into making the 5 hour drive with me, plus I might have some birthday money.
Is it all just frags, or would there be colonies as well?
Does it tend to be all really high end stuff or is there a good selection of frags under $20 too?
Do the vendors charge tax?
Are they typically willing to make deals if you buy multiple corals?
If you show up after the 'crazy' part is over is there still a good selection usually?
Sorry, many questions but I need you to convince me the long drive is worth it!

SamB

Super Active Member
I have never been, but since it is the weekend of my birthday I may just be able to con someone into making the 5 hour drive with me, plus I might have some birthday money.
Is it all just frags, or would there be colonies as well?
Does it tend to be all really high end stuff or is there a good selection of frags under $20 too?
Do the vendors charge tax?
Are they typically willing to make deals if you buy multiple corals?
If you show up after the 'crazy' part is over is there still a good selection usually?

Safe to say that it's the frag event of the year !!

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
Is it all just frags, or would there be colonies as well? I have seen plenty of colonies there. Crazy4Coral's for instance, trailer was full of them last time I was in their trailer at Brantford, although this is their first time at London. Big Show normally has nice size mini colonies and colonies.
Does it tend to be all really high end stuff or is there a good selection of frags under $20 too? $5-$500 prices and coral for just about any budget
Do the vendors charge tax? Normally included in the posted price, but that is up to the individual vendor how they list their items.
Are they typically willing to make deals if you buy multiple corals? Again, up to the vendor and what you purchase, however yes, normally the more you buy the better the deals
If you show up after the 'crazy' part is over is there still a good selection usually? Normally there is a good selection through out the entire show. Some vendors bring extra and fill their tanks as the day progresses. If you see something you like, do not pass on it as there is a good chance it will not be there when you come back though.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Awesome, thanks for the quick and thorough reply. I may have to start working my magic on hubby to get him to take me lol
It is worth it. We have people from Michigan to Ottawa who come. I am hoping for over 300 people through the door this year. Raffle prizes are amazing this year as well.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Cooler is a great idea. That and small bills. You and the vendors will want to move quickly and fumbling with making change is a PITA. Money is plastic now, so that is a huge advantage :)

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
That would be cruel lol. I was meaning 5's and 10's. Not just a stack of 20's.

So you're saying $20 in change might not get me much?
I also like when the ladies ask me if I'm happy to see them or do I just have a pocket full of car wash change? ;)