Who Wants A Free Set Of Dosing Containers?

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
Fine print;
Always something right?

Okay, enough with the small print. I am looking to design a "signature" piece for my collection of items I sell. As with everything I make (and just ask around) I always take the time to chat with users to make sure what I am making is usable for as many people as possible.

So, I am looking for your feed back. I would like to know what size is ideal? How much should the chambers hold? How should it be built? Should it be connected? Should they be loose from each other? Do you need small containers for something other than the main three? Should it have a stand to hold up your doser? Should it be wall mountable?

In order to "qualify" for the free set, you need to email me <<<----- Important! a well written response. Sketches are bonus points. My daughter will be reading the responses. She is 16 years old. And knows nothing about dosers. So, your outline should be fairly clear (she is smart) to explain what/why its the "best" design. Her and I will decide who had the best design. It is possible that we may include other ideas to the design. If we do, we will offer a discount to the people we thought had a good idea as well.

Feel free to post your ideas here, but make sure you email me!!!

I will try to keep up with this thread, but I now understand why some stores don't keep up on the forums... There are only so many hours in a day.

Thanks
Jon
info@jtcustomacrylics.com

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
really like to have the doser containers and the doser to be all in the same spot. Individually removable is a great idea maybe a perch on the sump type idea or a hang on the back of the tank, out of the way but accessible

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
Good evening all;

Just want to add a couple things;

One - I don't own a doser
Two - Never used a doser
Three - Given 1, and 2, I don't know whats "wrong" with available products.

So, part of what I hope to achieve with this, would be measurements/sketches! I would like to put the doser near the containers too! But I don't know what sort of room requirements need to be made! I don't know how close the different brands are in size. I am sure I can dig up something else as a give away for measurements... What would the ideal shelf for your Doser be?

Sketch it, measure it (nearest 1/4" should be fine, round up!)

I appreciate the feedback I am getting, and I hope to get more!

Also, if you give feed back, but don't need the dosing containers, no worries, I will work something out with you! Just want information!!!

Thank-you,
Looking forward to reading emails!
Jon

ShinerMaginer

I have a couple of ideas I've been working on. Saw this one on a video, which seems to be a Jebao doser (fairly common). I actually have that same dosing canister too. Building that simple shelf over top of the canisters, and making the canisters removable would be useful.
79705a1eba43df5761b880b9d02d9aed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick James

Hmm, I was sure I was going to be up all night reading emails...

I am lacking creative energy... and the only dosing container I've used so far is the bottle the product came in with a hole drilled in the lid.

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
Just a follow up. I have done nothing so far! Got swamped with mesh lid orders! Hopefully soon! I would like to have something with me for the show. But not sure if I am going to be able to make that happen. We shall see :)

So, if you haven't sent an idea you had, still lots of time!