Another Algonquin Backpacking Trip

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
That is awesome! Are you going to do guided tours at Algonquin?
i already could lol i just completed my 40hr advanced wilderness first aid course. im about to start offering guided canoe trips down the grand river, conestogo river and nith river uuntil i finish the cabin then im gone north for good.

SamB

Super Active Member
i already could lol i just completed my 40hr advanced wilderness first aid course. im about to start offering guided canoe trips down the grand river, conestogo river and nith river uuntil i finish the cabin then im gone north for good.

Very cool !

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
We are giving massasauga a try this fall:) I hear good things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sLAsh

Just came back from temagami and stopped off at 3 of the pictographs sites. Some are difficult to make out and there are a couple images that some aholes tried to chip out with a rock hammer but still pretty amazing sites. They stand out much better if you get a day with the sun shining on them.
We also did the climb up maple mountain. Well worth the climb if you can afford the time

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
Just came back from temagami and stopped off at 3 of the pictographs sites. Some are difficult to make out and there are a couple images that some aholes tried to chip out with a rock hammer but still pretty amazing sites. They stand out much better if you get a day with the sun shining on them.
We also did the climb up maple mountain. Well worth the climb if you can afford the time

Ya I know some are barely visible that's why I want to do a trip to visit most on lake Temagami so I can plan a route to the ones worth seeing. I plan on doing a separate river run trip and hike maple mountain tho.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
You know what just mention you are a Frag Tank member and put your screen name in the contact form and I'll add in the 10% discount. Visa, MasterCard and PayPal all accepted.