Jebao DC-12000 Controllable Pump

shamous113

I have a DCS(?) 7000 in my new build. Controller is real real sketchy. If you connect the power brick to the controller with it plugged in you get a real big spark, like 2" circumference,
I have a DCT1500 that does the exact same thing, I am also having an odd issue when I press the feed button, it shuts down fine but when it starts back up it gets up to full speed and then shuts down for 15-20 seconds then starts up and runs normal.

[KRAFTIG]

Hi, what's the status of the DC pump today? I've heard mix reviews of this brand. Not so reliable, hard to get parts, very little to no customer service. TIA

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
My dc12000 ran for 3 years without any issues. I kept a replacement on hand, one day it just stopped working so I switched it with a new one. Parts are everywhere if you break an impeller or need anything. I run a dc12000 on my DT and a dcs700p on my seahorse tank. For the price, I always suggest it. Customer service is only as good as where you buy them from.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Quartapound

My dc12000 ran for 3 years without any issues. I kept a replacement on hand, one day it just stopped working so I switched it with a new one. Parts are everywhere if you break an impeller or need anything. I run a dc12000 on my DT and a dcs700p on my seahorse tank. For the price, I always suggest it. Customer service is only as good as where you buy them from.

Did you try swapping out the power supply for a different one? I've heard that the power supplies may be the weak link... (this seems to be the case with many of the chinese LED fixtures as well.)

I just got the DCP 8000, although I haven't put it to work yet... Happening soon, going to be putting a new sump online soon

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Did you try swapping out the power supply for a different one? I've heard that the power supplies may be the weak link... (this seems to be the case with many of the chinese LED fixtures as well.)

I just got the DCP 8000, although I haven't put it to work yet... Happening soon, going to be putting a new sump online soon
I did swap everything that I could with my backup dc12000. It was the pump. Sometimes it restarted, sometimes it didn't. It worked fine once it was running, but not a chance I wanted to deal with.

Daniel Lueck

Website
www.facebook.com
Can not wait to get the final low down. Jabeo has been around for a while, only recently become really popular due to the WP product line. Maybe I will be looking at replacing my mag some day soon.
I did just that. Combined 2 systems into one. One was powered by the mag 7 the other was mag12... My ac is set at 4 degrees f warmer then it used to be. The jebao 12000 flows more water then both pumps combined and consumes the same power as the mag 7, definitely a good upgrade.