Got This From Sealife At Fragfest

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Linda said it was a euphyllia. It is Neon green with polyps reaching out. It seems happy where it is so I don't want to move it closer for a better pic. Any ideas? Ready set go

42c5ff5c7ac7e35f49761adaf5c96be3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
It's like this?
7423.jpg

Neon Green Spaghetti Leather? If not I believe gtareef has/had some and they were Japanese leather of some sort. But who knows

S

sirhc13

I'm pretty sure she said is was a type of anthelia

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Letsdiscus

Linda said it was a euphyllia. It is Neon green with polyps reaching out. It seems happy where it is so I don't want to move it closer for a better pic. Any ideas? Ready set go

42c5ff5c7ac7e35f49761adaf5c96be3.jpg

I saw this too at sea life was almost abt to buy but was out of funds as had to pay up for the powder tang n torch i picked up from Linda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Polyps are very reactive to stimulus. I fed the tank and the all closed up catching the food. Maybe wait a while and see how it grows

Kman

Super Active Member
It looks closer to some kind of colt\kenya coral for growth. But that could be because of the size. You will probably have to wait for it to be a little bigger and to color up so see the growth form. Great PE on it.

Letsdiscus

This frag looked too small last weekend at lindas after fragfest. She was selling for $35 /- each if i remember correct. Did it grow this much in one week??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk