Any Good Cross Boarder Stores ?

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
since the Canadian dollar is pretty strong. I was thinking about checking out something across the boarder anyone have suggestions?

SamB

Super Active Member
If you are willing to enter into the cross border craziness o_O, customs line ups :mad: and currency exchanges :eek: why not avoid all that crap and venture down the road to beautiful Sarnia where you can visit a fine forum member's "Extreme"-ly good store :cool:
Last report is that he has some great stuff and he is accepting Canadian dollars at par! :D

Last edited:

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
If you are willing to enter into the cross border craziness o_O, customs line ups :mad:and currency exchanges :eek: why not avoid all that crap and venture down the road to beautiful Sarnia where you can visit a fine forum member's "Extreme"-ly good store :cool:
Last report is that he has some great stuff and he is accepting the Canadian dollar ! :D

Haven't been across boarder in several years and there are other things of main interest that I would be interested in looking at besides sw stuff.

I believe BRS is online. I was thinking of looky looing

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
I see yur in brantford so yur cross border will be Buffalo ? When I had my tank. I did all my shopping in Detroit sarnia didn't have shit all. ..there's is bout 10 stores in the Detroit area my go to store was
KEEs pets

nelson

I second Buffalo's A Reef Creation, just down the street from there is also Buffalo Coral Reef I would say it is worth the stop considering the distance is literally 1-2min drive.

Joshbrookkate

I see yur in brantford so yur cross border will be Buffalo ? When I had my tank. I did all my shopping in Detroit sarnia didn't have shit all. ..there's is bout 10 stores in the Detroit area my go to store was
KEEs pets

ExtremeAquarium is new to your area. I've made the trip from Windsor to buy stuff. Nice stuff! Great prices!

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
It's my fault for asking the question without explaining the main reason for cross border shopping. I planned on going to the outlet malls shopping and thought if I feel up to looking at some Aquarium stuff I would like to know where would be the best places to go.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
If you are willing to enter into the cross border craziness o_O, customs line ups :mad: and currency exchanges :eek: why not avoid all that crap and venture down the road to beautiful Sarnia where you can visit a fine forum member's "Extreme"-ly good store :cool:
Last report is that he has some great stuff and he is accepting Canadian dollars at par! :D
Thanks @Sam remind me to give you a raise buddy! ;)... we will have full stock hopeully next week had a good run the last couple weeks and almost cleaned me out... if anyone needs anything pm me or text me... 5193287226... this is my cell but store number too...order to go in monday/tuesday