20g SPS tank

joshthebox

Never deal with this user
Got some new Acropora from Frag Garage. The cali tort seemingly still needs to get used to the tank, as it doesn't really have PE. I would absolutely recommend purchasing from him.

Palmer
IMG_3655.jpg

Tyree Blue Matrix
IMG_3676.jpg

Cali
IMG_3687.JPG

Oregon slowly growing.
IMG_3670.JPG

joshthebox

Nice, does he ship right to your door or do you have to pick it up at the airport?
In the summer he ships to your door, but in the winter he ships to a shipping centre/airport (I guess?). I picked my order up from a FedEx shipping centre this time. The other time I ordered from him, I got it delivered to my door.

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Sweet frags!
I further support Frag Garage and have ordered several shipments from Adam. He is attentive and very experienced with corals and the shipping process. He ensures that he controls any variables that he can for a successful interaction. During one of my shipments, he arranged to get the order brought back to him from the airports since it was not going to make the flight. 10/10- selection, service, and health of the frags. Order with confidence :)

joshthebox

Sweet frags!
I further support Frag Garage and have ordered several shipments from Adam. He is attentive and very experienced with corals and the shipping process. He ensures that he controls any variables that he can for a successful interaction. During one of my shipments, he arranged to get the order brought back to him from the airports since it was not going to make the flight. 10/10- selection, service, and health of the frags. Order with confidence :)
Totally agree! He's awesome.