44g Sps Dominant Beginning

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Well cycling has began for the tank:) rock has been cycling for about a month in a vat, I added a used sponge filter for a day,also nano tank water and a piece of live rock to speed up the process, the tank has been running since the weekend, had it setup last weekend didn't like where it was so I drained it saved the water in it and moved it to the other side of the room, looks better also no more sunlight hits the tank:)..filled it back up did a big water changed in the nano over the coarse of 2 days, then added the nano water to the big tank, a small live rock and pinch of live sand, again to speed things up, one koralia 4, looking to get 2 nano koralia power heads for my wave maker, I'm loving LEDs :),, the water shimmer is amazing, it's only a CHINA BOX,but full spectrum, we will see what we get, 2013 model, I don't like the way the aircraft wire hangs so low, I'm going to cut and crimp it at work one night this week, then I can move my stainless steel hanger I got welded up down just to get a more modern look, I've got a 2 bulb t5 still wondering if I should use it to supplement?maybe a few ATI's, unibob ;). So I'm going sumpless, tank only, don't worry my tank husbandry is very good, my nano is the same no sump, nothing, just lots of love :) and elbo grease...Red Sea prism pro for the new tank, seems to be working just fine, set in minutes.. a little noisy, but I don't mind as its in the critter room anyways:) running carbon in it, made the water sparkle in hours:), budget here people:), I would love a reef octopus hang on, maybe for Christmas:):), both tanks have Red Sea skimmers, they both work amazing for me, I'm running both tanks the same way,(KISS) method all the way:), anyways enough blibber blabber, some pics :)
image.jpg
image.jpg

chief hill

I'm going to go out on a limb and say your happy about this. That's a lot of smiley faces lol. Looking forward to seeing this tank get stocked.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Rock scape is half done being built still needed a few acrylic rods to finish the over hangs, suspended arch and zoanthid tree, base is built two shelves on it, there will be three islands, big on the left medium on the right towards the back and the zoa tree center right in front..:), that may just get done this weekend, possibly:)

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Ive been waiting a long time for my upgrade, once i was done redoing the living room I was aloud to get another tank:), once I'm done redoing the bathroom I get a frag tank :)
Man I feel your pain, I was once there. When you finally work up the courage to move out on your own you'll be able to get whatever you want!

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Just them two rooms, I've already got a critter room with two tanks, now:), in a 8x14 room and a built in wall with critters, living room and bathroom were in pretty bad shape, so deal was I get them done,,I get tanks, the second tank was going to be in the new living room, but I decided better to be all together in one room:), and yes I get payed in fish tanks, can't turn a good deal down like that!!!,... Gets me thinkin,,can't wait for spring, she wants me to redo the roof, so I say HELLO NEW 60" flat screen:):):), 46" isn't cutting it, I need a wall TV !!!

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Well rock work is done and in, took me most of the night to finish the big island, giant rock on top of the big island isn't bonded either I think I'm going to split the rock in half tomorrow and find a good spot for them to sit, right island isn't epoxy puttied together, that way I can change the tank a little if I don't like it:) which I'm sure by tomorrow I won't,lol, glass is dirty and water is cloudy, but oh well:), here's a few pics,
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

BigReefer

Super Active Member
Just them two rooms, I've already got a critter room with two tanks, now:), in a 8x14 room and a built in wall with critters, living room and bathroom were in pretty bad shape, so deal was I get them done,,I get tanks, the second tank was going to be in the new living room, but I decided better to be all together in one room:), and yes I get payed in fish tanks, can't turn a good deal down like that!!!,... Gets me thinkin,,can't wait for spring, she wants me to redo the roof, so I say HELLO NEW 60" flat screen:):):), 46" isn't cutting it, I need a wall TV !!!

oh a roof ... thats gotta be good for a 220 gallon forsures ...

i know who to call if i need help ... from ... lol

I dont pay in tanks .... but i do sometimes got this stuff called cash lol