IMG_2899.JPG
IMG_3013.JPG
IMG_3017.JPG
IMG_3010.JPG
IMG_2998.JPG
IMG_3018.JPG

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Well somehow my heater become unplugged?¿, not sure how that can/could happen, but tank is sitting at 71, not sure how long it's been like this, every lps is ticked off real bad, everything else seems to be doing fine, my new lime with peach tip torch is losing a set of 2heads, not sure what else is going to happen, heater is back on and raising temp slowly, aswell as another heater plugged in and on the opposite side of the tank, this better not happen again...

Josh

I would caution against raising the temp too fast, I had this exact same thing happen a couple months back and i raised the temp too quickly and it RTN on my single sps frag. The temp had been at 71 for over 2 weeks and the frag was completely fine. I beleive i did 3-4F in a 24 hr period. Hope this helps maybe other factors were at work with me.

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Animals , kids ? Wife ? Or is your heater cord protected ?
Not sure buddy as the plugs are protected behind the stand and never get touched, maybe I did it who knows

I would caution against raising the temp too fast, I had this exact same thing happen a couple months back and i raised the temp too quickly and it RTN on my single sps frag. The temp had been at 71 for over 2 weeks and the frag was completely fine. I beleive i did 3-4F in a 24 hr period. Hope this helps maybe other factors were at work with me.
Thx, ya I've got both set for 76, will bring that up to 79 by tomorrow, I believe it's o oh been like this for a day as I had my hands in the tank last night and felt warm like normal, not like today that was freshwater temp.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Time for a controller and a few extra heaters...

I run 4 heaters, set just above water temp (the onboard thermometers always suck), and the apex regulates to 78 deg. If it drops below 76 alarms and emails start going off. Lifesaver. Hopefully everything pulls through.

Josh

Looks more like a frogspawn, when the "tentacles" branch they are frogspawn when they are just straight its a torch (correct me if im wrong here)