A couple of things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I just wanted to write everyone a little note to thank you all for your continued support of our little shop in London.  Your patronage is greatly appreciated. This is an amazing community that continues to grow every day and we are extremely happy to be a part of it.

I also just wanted to remind everyone that we do price match prices in Canada.  We get a lot of well we bought this there or we bought this here.... It never hurts to ask us if we will match it because usually we will.

And lastly there have been a few newer prodcuts that Big Al's has started carry that is a little more geared towards some of you reefers.  No Salty not that kind of reefer...

Sr Enterprises Bulk additives http://www.bigalspets.ca/fish/additives.html?brand=520&cat=193
We also now have the Prodibio line of products http://www.bigalspets.ca/fish/additives.html?brand=518&cat=193&limit=24

We are also carrying the Vortech line of pumps and the Radion LED lighting.

Thank You for reading
Aaron

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Yea, if you can stock some good quality bulbs I don't think they would last long. Everyone needs bulbs, and most of the fixtures now are 6-10 bulbs that people are using.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Thmh link said:
Can you get me a radiant wrasse?

PEWPEW!
Next time I do an order with Africa I will be getting some but I imagine that is some time away.  If I can find some sooner I will let you know.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
unibob link said:
Yea, if you can stock some good quality bulbs I don't think they would last long. Everyone needs bulbs, and most of the fixtures now are 6-10 bulbs that people are using.

non -everyone- needs bulbs ;)

P

phi delt reefer

Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=unibob link=topic=4734.msg44611#msg44611 date=1363260763]

non -everyone- needs bulbs ;)
[/quote]

hey some us multi-hundred-aire's have no choice but to stick to our mercury laden tubes!

Thmh

Website Affiliate
Re: Re: A couple of things...

Big_Als_London link said:
[quote author=Thmh link=topic=4734.msg44706#msg44706 date=1363285939]
Can you get me a radiant wrasse?

PEWPEW!
Next time I do an order with Africa I will be getting some but I imagine that is some time away.  If I can find some sooner I will let you know.
[/quote]

Thanks, and I would most likely be need 2 depending on the price.

PEWPEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.