Advice On Future

jondevans93

Hey guys i love the ideas that float around on this forum. Heres my 20g tall with 10gsump.. looking for what the communit thinks and has to say...

Stock:
Black ice clowns
Watchman goby
Cleaner shrimp
Actually need an id for my new guy he was free lol its black/midnight puprple with yellow in tail will try and get pic of the shy bugger.

I want to add a few more nano fish to add movement
20170101_190332.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Hey man:) nice tank, got the exact same one just with no sump, I like the green mushrooms :)

Chromis
Blennies
Dart fish
Damsel
All are good small tank fish

Also your new fish addition kinda sounds like a azure damsel, not sure with no pic though

Welcome to the tank enjoy your stay:)

Sean

jondevans93

Its been running now 10months.. still fighting green algae on my rocks.. no coraline growth from my seeded rocks.. going to test params tonight but for some reason this has neen an on going issue

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
What kind of lights are you runnin?, hr's of light?, how did the rocks come? Dead,live, algea covered?, hair algea?

Also if the rocks were dead they will be one there way to being purple, they don't look bad in the pic, they look like they are becomingALIVE:)..

jondevans93

Origianlly i had a 10g with live rock upgraded to this tank with some new dead rock but seeded with my live rock and sand. Its ai prime led

jondevans93

Light spectrum is completly customisable. Currently at 17k can reach 20k tho

jondevans93

Hes shy still but trying to get a pic... i actually think its a chromis of some kind

jondevans93

Ps. Ive gad a frag of monti cap in here now since the start and no growth?! Same with a xenia frag no growth on them i just dont get it... im talking one head in 6 month on the xenia

jondevans93

Screenshot_20170101-202536.png

Sorry for the potato phone camera. Clearest shot i can get of him hes very camera shy and loves to stir yp tye sand a lot

jondevans93

Instant ocean. And reef roids once a week.... i have alk and calc here as well but weird thing is ive never been able to dose them my levels have always been way over the reccomend.

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Possibly just young tank syndrome, I didn't really see any real growth from any SPS anything really till the year- year1/2 mark, things need to settle in get use to the lights, flow, etc.

jondevans93

Oh really? I didnt know it can last so long lol... i just added a long tentacle nem a couple weeks ago as well hope hes gunna be alright

Joshbrookkate

Your tank is coming along nicely!
Personally, I would add lots more rock. With caves. Then a flame angel. Mine is always out and about and they are strikingly beautiful. Then lots of inverts. Blood shrimp, urchin, anemone crab, etc.
I love the diversity. And more rock provides opportunity for lots to look at, all the time.
Just my opinion.....