Always just a matter of time before there is a knock off of anything...

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
I think companies these days only know/think about price point, we put it at this X amount and it's projected to make this X amount of dollars, but what they dont think about is the amount of 9 loss due to that, I would buy more name brand stuff if prices where lower, and so would all that many more people, loss a little in the beginning to gain a shat ton more, 1199.99$, now put that at a 1/4, even 1/3, guaranteed you would capture the entire market, generation after generation of your product

Would you rather have a 1million dollars in 30 days or would you rather have a penny a day that doubles everyday for that 30days, most say the million and not even blink and eye, but just think about it for a second, the companies don't ,,

Rant done.

ptora

I think Telegraham is looking to buy these lights and compare it to the orginal XR-30. It'll be cool if it is for those needing to light up a huge tank or looking for a more budget option.

Purelife

It's all come a long way, I remember when led lights were first coming out so few even know what led pucks to use.

I had the very first maxspect light before I switched to. Vertex Illumina.

The basics of color science and what colours to blend and what not is out there now. For everyone to copy. It's mostly software that's lacking from the knock off or budget options.