An Address To Call My Own!!!

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
Well, a unit number anyways!

I have taken the plunge if you will. I have now got a workshop I can access 24 hours a day!!! Should help with turn around times! And a place to meet up with people to discuss projects!

380 Alliance Avenue; Unit 126
Toronto ON
M6N 2H8

This is where pick ups will be now too.

If you are looking for supplies to DIY you acrylic project, let me know. I now carry everything you need! (shipping available) If I don't have it, I can add it to my next order!

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
Thanks everyone! Its been a long time coming! The wife finally had enough of me working in the living room :)

And now i have my tools whenever i want (they currently are in the warehouse of my day job) and don't have to rush on my lunch to cut materials to take home!

Here is my "cubical" just need to build the shelves, and work benches!

ymezazah.jpg

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
nice bet that will make life easier... can you send me prices for 3/8" clear plexi and sizes, 1/4" black around 2'x2' please

Shoot me an E-mail.

I am still working my day job, and trying to get the new shop up and running. As I am posting at 1:45... sleep is becoming a thing of the past! As such, I am becoming forgetful :) If I don't answer the email, my wife will remind me to do it... over, and over, and over, and over.....