and yet another I'd plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jones02

Cheato with what looks to be a star fish? About 30 of them after I pulled it apart a bit.

J

jones02

Do they reproduce a lot? There's a ton of them. (Annnd the most flat warms I have ever seen) if I put a 6line in there will they eas just the flat warms and not the stars?  And noob q? But what do the stars do?

dale

i have hundreds of them and they havnt bothered anything, they do as most starfish do... they eat. when there is alot of particles in the water they kind of filter feed. you might have a bloom of them but they seem to keep themselves in check. and i dunno about the wrasse.

R

reeffreak

i also have probably 50 of them there great they are all stuck within the rocks, you can see them all day long waving there arms around

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I have a few that hitchhiked on some frags I got from you, I have lost them in the tank now so figure they are in a rock or something.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I've always got a kick out of finding one crawling around at night.  Considering that I've got a monster 12" brittle star lurking around in the tank, and it doesn't hurt anything, I can't imagine that these little guys can hurt anything at all, even in big numbers. 

J

jones02

its in my fuge so i dont think i would gert very many if any in my dt there right inside my cheato

Status
Not open for further replies.