anemone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
anemone is talking on the move i was doin some reshaping yesterday  i must have put the rock back on a wrong angle  its a long tentacle anemone but this morning it is going farther down in the rock like out of site ...is it falling ?...or do i need to go get it and put it up on some rock

S

scurb

I should not do this as a guy new to the site.Because most might think I know nothing,lol. 10 years ago. I had a 90 gallon tank with an anenome who decided to put its boot in the center of the tank. With a Clarky clown who protected it. It was my center piece. It was in full height 11 inches, branched out 10 inches. It was incredible. Anenomes will go where they like. Mostly as I remember. Food and light they like most. I never had that problem because of the clown.The clown would, no word of a lie! Take food and put it in the anenome. Its funny how that relationship works. Anenomes will go where they go. ometimes you can grab them and put them in a place. They might just like it and stay there. Try that. You have nothing to lose. John.

S

scurb

One more question? Do you have a clown with your anenome?

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
davesolo29 link said:
please update with your \"current\" tank information as per the rules set out for Duke

too funny. ;D :metal:

davesolo29

Super Active Member
65 gal DT with external coast to coast overflow
30 gal eshopps acrylic sump with 2 filter socks
swc 150 skimmer
waveline dc 1500 plumbed into MR1reactor with GFO and reef octups bio pellets
36 aquaticfe 6 bulb fixture
apex with 4 probes
2-tunzes powerheads with 7902 controller

Thank you for following the rules without acting like a preschooler... lmao
now we can continue on with helping to answer your question.

I wouldnt worry about your anenome.  He will find somewhere he likes.  If you find you dont like it there, feel free to try and move him again.  doesnt mean he will stay tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.