Any Frag Events Planned In October?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
BRANTFORD CORAL SHOW - Saturday September 24th 2016

The only one I know of at this time. There are others out there, but nothing has solidified on them any more then you have. Actually I think you have more planned as there is a potential location.

TriniBrad

Whats the one in Toronto? Upset i missed the last one in Ajax, i found out about it a week late! :( Im in Whitby so it would have been a great one to attend. Where is the best place to be informed of other upcoming events?

Thanks,
Brad.

SamB

Super Active Member
Whats the one in Toronto? Upset i missed the last one in Ajax, i found out about it a week late! :( Im in Whitby so it would have been a great one to attend. Where is the best place to be informed of other upcoming events?

Thanks,
Brad.

Nothing planned for GTA in 2016 at this time - (not counting Durham region in that comment!)
Our reefing pals in Southwestern Ontario seem to know how to put these shows together with professionalism and grace !
Keep your eyes on this forum for updates !

Darkangel

Website
www.facebook.com
See now originally when I posted this two others spoke up about shows that were already planned for Aug and Oct so I did not pursue this any more. If those folks are not doing what they said they would do I may still be able to throw one together as the venue is still available.

SamB

Super Active Member
See now originally when I posted this two others spoke up about shows that were already planned for Aug and Oct so I did not pursue this any more. If those folks are not doing what they said they would do I may still be able to throw one together as the venue is still available.

You've already contributed a lot to the Durham region and thereby the GTA also ! Thanks !
As Torx posted, a lot of good intentions in the Toronto area but sadly no rubber meeting the road ...
Those Toronto shows must just be too unwieldy to put together ? ; 0