Anyone Know What This Is? Please Id

Fox 82

I have a GSP frag I've had for a while, being a noob I never dipped or quarantined it and I just found somthing living in a burrow in it. Dose anyone know what it is? Theres also two clear slime eggsack looking things beside it. These are the best photos I could get you can see the critter in the hole but i can't see Its body just its face. How could I get it to come out? Any help to ID this would be very helpful. Thanks
20170224_214502_HDR.jpg
20170224_214929_HDR.jpg
20170224_214502_HDR.jpg

Fox 82

I don't think that's what it is. Its the yellowy Orange thing in the hole. When I shine a light on it it runs back in the hole. Its fast and it looks like it has teeth or claws but I still havnt seen its body.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
It's really to hard to make anything out... hopefully somone may be able to help you.. hut not enough of it showing for us to see... does it look like the face of a crab or something like that?

Fox 82

Lol no That's not what it is. I saw it come out run around and go back in the hole, it looks like a small shrimp or a large pod thing. Its kinda like an earwig. Its orangy clear white with dark in the middle of its body. Anyone know how I could get it out? Can you do a freshwater dip in GSP? Thanks

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
The photo you posted looks nothing like what's in mine..
Does it seem like it's eating your coral or anything.... it might be harmless. But if your worried about it I'd give it a dip !