APEX FUSION now in OPEN BETA

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
"We are happy to announce that Apex Fusion has now been released into "Open Beta". Many will certainly wonder exactly what that means so here is a brief explanation.

Apex Fusion has been operating successfully for four months in a closed beta with hundreds of Apex customers. We have now solidified the service enough that is ready for a wider user group. Open beta is still beta software which means that some features of your Apex may not yet be supported and there likely will still be bugs, especially in newer features that will continue to be introduced into the beta as they roll out of our alpha stage internally. If this is at all uncomfortable for you, please do not use Apex Fusion open beta.

We will be allowing an ever increasing number of registrations per day for the open beta that will only be limited by daily volume. The pool of available slots will be refilled hourly so you can keep checking all day, everyday to see if you can get one.

Simply go to http://apexfusion.com/ then select Get Control and then Create Account "

No idea why this has not already been posted. I have been working so much that I missed it. But here you go, for all of you who have been waiting, hop on the Fusion if you are comfortable with Beta.

Austin

I got registered just so I can hit the ground running when my tank arrives. Looks great and from what I have read will make programming a lot easier.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
woo hoo by the grace of god im in after trying hourly for the last week.. LOL

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Petercar link said:
yu gettin paid for advertising this ?..torxy

Nope, I wish, I do not get paid for anything I do :) , but I know that people here who have an Apex really want Fusion and wanted to be sure they do not miss out. Fusion Open Beta has been out for a week and no one really knew it.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I definitely did not know it was an open beta now, thanks for sharing, hopefully everyone can get on fairly quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Torx link said:
[quote author=Petercar link=topic=8202.msg86751#msg86751 date=1395490776]
yu gettin paid for advertising this ?..torxy

Nope, I wish, I do not get paid for anything I do :) , but I know that people here who have an Apex really want Fusion and wanted to be sure they do not miss out. Fusion Open Beta has been out for a week and no one really knew it.
[/quote]

you should have seen my first post, i was so frustrated with this open beta, i;ve been trying on the hour every hour for the last week.. finally got in this morning, i was begininning to thing there were nt any new slots opening like they said.

with that said.. meh i not really impressed, the fact its taken over a year for this "fusion" to come out is a joke. it added no new features at all.. just gave me a more appealing "theme" and the option to setup where the alerts get sent(which wasn't even a problem for me because i had it all setup just perfect already)