Apex information in Forum Signature

davesolo29

Super Active Member
i like that.
have been meaning to do it for quite some time now..
Since February obviously,,, cause it was after i asked neo how he did his that he posted this for all to see.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
It takes a bit of work as my lines actually have several spaces before the info/text so that my Avatar isn't written over. You also can make a custom banner like we did which takes a little patience as well. Lots of patience as sometimes the update can take 5-10 minutes to take affect.

davesolo29

Super Active Member
mines not even online at the moment... its basically just being used as a glorified powerbar with timers.  So i wont be doing this anytime soon.  lol.

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
hi, it apex fusion an add on to your exiting control or it have everything power bar ect. ? thinking of getting an apex controler but don't know much. i just know it a lazy way, i don't have to do much and i like that lol

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Fusion is included with the newer firmware... you can update an older APEX or it probably comes on the new stuff you buy. its pretty easy to set up I find but then again I play with computers alot

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
When you log into your Apex via the old way, there is a code called a Token that will appear. From there, take that code and go to https://apexfusion.com/apex, sign up there and put in your token. You will be able to access your apex though that site. That is Fusion. It really is easy. Just when learning Apex, it is best to have someone to talk you through the start up the first time.

bart84

Trying to set up apex now that it is up dated and I can't connect. I have checked the connections and the address bug I still can't. The only thing I can think of is, I need a new token. I try and access my dashboard but keep on getting a apex disconnected screen. Does anyone know how to get a token without being able to get to your dashboard?