Apex New Heartbeat Feature. Best Update Ever.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
In this video Terence shows you how to enable a great new feature on your Apex. It works with Fusion and all models of Apex. There is a 30 minute delay though to avoid any mass alerts to people who have intermittent ISP connections or wifi. Basically, if your Apex is disconnected from the internet for greater then 30 minutes, then you will get an alert.

Nighthawk26

I saw this not too long ago. I with you could adjust the 30 minutes, but aside from that it's cool it's finally built in rather than having to link through another website that monitors.

Pistol

Super Active Member
Donor
Ya Russ has retired Reeftronics, heartbeat does the basically the same thing, they used a few of his ideas.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Got mine set up. Also I noticed this "Linked to Apex Fusion 3 years ago." Wow, 3 years with my Apex. I did not realize it was that long ago since life became easy and secure.

Nighthawk26

Got mine set up. Also I noticed this "Linked to Apex Fusion 3 years ago." Wow, 3 years with my Apex. I did not realize it was that long ago since life became easy and secure.

I saw that mine said 2 years. Which is weird since my tank has been up since May/June 2015. Haha. Guess they too a few liberties.

Josh

an apex system is definately at the top of my "When i have more money" list. That is an awesome feature for telling if your power goes out. UPS your system and the apex and itll still alarm while staying on. Pretty smart technology.