April POTM Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
This months topic is going to be an real easy one. Submit a photo of anything from your saltwater tank. Coral,fish,rock work,plumbing, ANYTHING :).  Previous photos used in POTM before will NOT be allowed.

Winner gets $40 gift certificate to Big Al's London!  Thanks again for there sponsorship and support. With that said, get snapping!

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
Here is a photo of a baby H. Erectus, 10 minutes old, inside the tip of a catheter syringe. 
Jacks-first-babies---insid_zps036b4675.jpg

R

RyanR

No more pictures? those of us with no picture taking abilities would like to see some  :?

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
April POTM Submissions

RyanR link said:
No more pictures? those of us with no picture taking abilities would like to see some  :?

Well ya that's what's holding me back, I have lots of cool things to photographer but my skills with a camera are laughable lol

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
April POTM Submissions

Well right now entrants have a 50% chance of winning $40 to big Al's. it's worth taking a photo and entering either way :)

nexusnight

my favourite critter.pom pom crab ;D hard to get on camera as he only comes out once in a while. Caught him with a pellet in his mouth. hes about the size of a quarter so i had to crop the photo.
IMG_1568_zps4b5a167b.jpg

C

CRJ

only thing interesting i have is the tank itself. heres my newly setup rimless 60.
20130408_130302_zpsa82bf88e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.