• Pic-4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
just so you know, i was gonna give the runner up the prize if I won.....but im taking offense to this so screw u all!

:luke:

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
Re: Re: April POTM vote!

Blob-79 link said:
just so you know, i was gonna give the runner up the prize if I won.....but im taking offense to this so screw u all!

:luke:
If you're submitting the prize  why would  you have an entry ?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S

Blob-79

Super Active Member
Because its the potm, and it needed more pictures. it makes no difference pulp, runner up would get the prize. This is all in good fun...even the "screw you all" and the :luke: of course  :?

MDGraves

At least I got 2 votes, I guess someone likes my setup :mad:) thank you!!!
What prize does the runner-runner up get???  Lol

R

reeffreak

not enough members want to take part which is why POTM was stopped once and now looks like twice

R

reeffreak

ricklalonde link said:
I think we need to keep the themes simple. Something that everyone can feel comfortable posting a picture of(ex. Not everyone has a cool/unique sump or know how to do photo editing.

Agreed I didnt even want to take part in the past 2 monnths of POTM for this reason . also ive got a list of themes for 2 years that are basic everyone could be a part of .

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
IF any theme involves fish I am gogin to feel left out :( .
I never submitted for the photo editting but it was a unique idea and I still enjoyed it:)
Does this mean I won :)
I just got back from a cruise so I havn;t checked the forum in a couepl weeks :)

R

reeffreak

hey neo,  I here ya about enjoying the pictures posted in the editing theme... but active members is what we need not actively looking at pictures lol ... theres 250 + members on the forum, theres noway we should have less then atleast 10 pictures in each month . Has to be something EVERYONE can handle .

Blob-79

Super Active Member
lol yea. sorry ive been kinda mia lately. i had to give neo a potm topic he could post for lol...

next few will be much more standard potms

Status
Not open for further replies.