April POTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
This month lets see everyones sump/basement/fishroom setup

This months Prize will be a $50 gift certificate from "[glow=red,2,300]DUNGEON FRAGS[/glow]  !!!!

I hear his frags are pretty AWSOME! lol

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I can show yo a picture of my basement but you won't see any filtration down there.  All you will see is a bunch of crap my brother in law left here when he moved to England.

G

Gietz

id win if the contest was "tightest quarters" i don't even know how i got my sump under my tank and i have maybe 5 inches of room to work.  it really sucks!!!

J

jones02

Gietz link said:
id win if the contest was \"tightest quarters\" i don't even know how i got my sump under my tank and i have maybe 5 inches of room to work.  it really sucks!!!

That's like mine! I cann hardly get my skimmer cup out. There's only 1 way I can get it out ad I have to have a bucket or it would dump out everywhere :s should have went with a 30!  :-\

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
DSC_1942.jpg
Guess I will post first lol.

spyd

Super Active Member
Nice setup!! I especially like the beer fridge and Heiniken box in the shot! I was going to post, but can't compete with those items in the room....

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
To put together a setup that could compete with that awesome build, any of the rest of us would have to brick up our wives behind some cinder blocks in the corner of the basement and hope that her undying lust for revenge didn't give her the strength to rise up from beyond the grave....

DSC_1942new.jpg

Blob-79

Super Active Member
lol love the photo shop adinfinitum lol

i got some cleaning to do before i take a picture of my setup  :?

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
No Prize this month :) lol Guess I might win nothing :)

My wife likes the large fish tank and how there is never any work/mess up stairs.
She wont take care of it but doesnt really care as long as the money doesnt get to obnoxious all at one time.  Most of what you see if courtesy of a large tax return.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
lol yea honestly my wife really appreciates the basement fishroom. That could be because I made a point of emteying and cleaning the skimmer only when she was right there to always have to smell it :p BEST WAY EVER TO CONVINCE THE WIFE BTW!!

On a side note Gonna change this months main post, Ill provide this months prize...see if we can get this months POTM rolling

$50 worth of frags from "[glow=red,2,300]DUNGEON FRAGS[/glow] " <--thats me

*Disclaimer-only if I win* lol

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
  :D  I appreciate the tips...Like I said in my tank thread...basement sump is still being negotiated.  So far I've opted for the slow steady torture of stepping on wet spots on the carpet after water changes....

I think she may be suspicious of the 400gal food grade plastic tote that came home from work....

Status
Not open for further replies.