Are You Attending The Swap?

Are You Attending The Swap?

• Total voters

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Just trying to get an idea on attendance.
Just use the poll.

Sewerat

Super Active Member
Sorry polls don't show up on tapatalk but I will be showing up. I'll grab a package of hotdogs and buns from Costco to throw on the Barbie

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I say yes, going. But having said that I have a tank tear down coming up and a set up of the new one, so something could take priority over the swap. I'm hoping not and have it marked on the calendar.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I will be there with a frag tank :)

Any out of towners, if there is something specific you want to see brought let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
I plan to be. Can't vote on tapatalk though.
Sorry polls don't show up on tapatalk but I will be showing up. I'll grab a package of hotdogs and buns from Costco to throw on the Barbie

If you click on the three dots in the very top right corner you should be able to select "web view" and then vote that way.....worked for me and I only ever use tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
If you click on the three dots in the very top right corner you should be able to select "web view" and then vote that way.....worked for me and I only ever use tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And here I put so much work and time into making the website pretty and all anyone uses is tapatalk.... I may as well make the forum bright pink

;)