Arlo Pro Netgear Wifi Camera

Canadianeh

This is review from my POV and it is always YMMV.
  • the have very nice clean and compact design. I like the white and black color.
  • the magnet is strong enough to hold the camera (indoor). I would think it will be fine outdoor unless there is very very strong wind
  • easy install and set up
  • the app that you need to use to view the camera on your devices has some lag to it. It can be frustrating if you are in a hurry to view your camera or to change your setting such as to disarm or arm the motion detector
  • If the room has low light or the camera does not have wide viewing clearance, it might not trigger the motion detector. This could be an issue.
  • One of four camera goes offline and drain battery like crazy. After visiting netgear community forum, apparently there are many others with similar problem.
That's all I can think right now, and IMO I don't think it worth $900. I got mine with $100 off, and still don't think it worth the money IMO. I am returning mine tomorrow.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
I got a refurb set of 4 for 349...... which ones did you buy?
The app does lag a bit, but not terrible. I don't have the battery problem with mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadianeh

I got a refurb set of 4 for 349...... which ones did you buy?
The app does lag a bit, but not terrible. I don't have the battery problem with mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arlo Pro set of 4

where did you buy yours? If there is someone selling refurbish, I would like to know where.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
best buy, was right off their website.
i dont think mine is the pro, but not sure what the difference would be..

Canadianeh

best buy, was right off their website.
i dont think mine is the pro, but not sure what the difference would be..
Oh best buy. Thats not pro. Pro has rechargeable battery, and etc. I forgot what else. I am sure you can check it online if you want to know. :)