Back For Some More

GanderGreg

Hey all,

Had a few small cubes about 10 years ago. Had a tank crash and sold it all. Tried cichlids a few years ago because i didn't want to spend reef money lol. It wasn't the same and i got multiple tank syndrome and spent almost reef money. Sold the fresh water stuff and have been buying saltwater stuff here and there for the past year. I currently have a 75g, 20g sump, light, skimmer, ato, rock, circ pumps and heaters. Still a few more things to go then I'll be up and running! Expect a lot of questions! Lol.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GanderGreg

I have noticed how helpful this forum is. I have been "creeping" for about a year. Will be nice to actually have something to contribute shortly.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Welcome greg... this is a great site to help ya back in... welcome back to the hobby... we like pics and don't be afraid to ask questions

GanderGreg

LRK - I'm thinking a kole tang, a wrasse or manadarin, royal gramma and a midas. I have a kid so i imagine the stocking will change haha. Maybe a coral beauty or flame angel.

heath

Distinguished Member
LRK - I'm thinking a kole tang, a wrasse or manadarin, royal gramma and a midas. I have a kid so i imagine the stocking will change haha. Maybe a coral beauty or flame angel.

welcome back to the hobby, once it gets in your blood you are doomed...post pictures and keep us updated. You can do a build thread..as far as your fish list, I noticed that you said that you have kids, well be prepared for either clowns or a hippo...lol...

GanderGreg

Heath - that's exactly what i feel is going to happen. At least i have a reason to say no to the hippo lol.