Bashsea Frag Racks

I'm fairly new to the hobby and always looking for inventive ideas. I haven't even started really fragging anything yet but came across this today. Looks like a cool idea to me. Just thought I'd pass it along in case people here hadn't heard of it yet.

http://www.bashsea.com/products/standard-series/mad-rack

I can't really find much info and no YouTube vids from the search that I did anyways. It would be nice to see it in action though. Perhaps there were some of these being used at FragFest and I didn't even notice. o_O

Dave.

Sewerat

Super Active Member
Just talk with JT he can set you up, and it's local guy so no exchange or duty to deal with. He has a few racks on hand already or can custom whatever you want

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joshbrookkate

Just talk with JT he can set you up, and it's local guy so no exchange or duty to deal with. He has a few racks on hand already or can custom whatever you want

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was going to suggest that same thing. Many people on this forum have things made by him. Good quality stuff....

Good to know. I personally wasn't thinking of getting one at the moment I just thought they were cool and wanted to share. I don't currently have anywhere to put a frag rack like that. But I certainly hope to in the future! ;):cool:

That would be cool to see some pics when you get it done. While I don't need one myself right away I'm sure that others would be interested. And I know that at some point I'll be looking for something similar. :D

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
If he doesn't post pics I will. I sketched it out today. Its a little bit more wild than just a regular rack :p. 5-6 steps each with a slit all the way down and angled slightly forward. That way high light corals can go up top, lower light at the bottom. Great viewing angles from all directions.

Last edited: