Big Al's Boxing Week Clearance Event

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Stuff...
I think the flyer is at the store now so I will try and upload it tomorrow. All I know is there might be a bigger rebate from Instant Ocean this year.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Stuff...
I think the flyer is at the store now so I will try and upload it tomorrow. All I know is there might be a bigger rebate from Instant Ocean this year.

I think you said this last year too. I never even got my rebate in mail last year. I even used 2 addresses. I do remember you ran our of coupons last year, and were handing out photocopies. (Which I don't think they accept)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I think you said this last year too. I never even got my rebate in mail last year. I even used 2 addresses. I do remember you ran our of coupons last year, and were handing out photocopies. (Which I don't think they accept)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are all photocopies. They are printed right from our website. I don't remember what I said last year, I am sure I can find it on here there lol. I do know that other customers did get theirs and they even commented how it was in American dollars.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Hrmm, looks like the flyer is not up on the site yet. There are some sales going on at Big Al's Online, salt for $37(bucket). Just the youtube video posted on the Big Als FB page.