Big Thumbs Up Shout Out To Ray At Reef Supplies.ca

hark

ive mentioned i think my issues with my tunze ato 5017 I picked up from Ray back in January. Well last week I emailed his team and they immediately (literally within 30 min I got the Canada post shipping notice) sent me out the parts tunze has on warranty which were the sensor and the wire connector.

Excited when they arrived it would fix my problem unfortunately it didn't. Ray emailed me personally asking me how it went and if it worked. I let him know it didn't and asked him to ship me a new unit I was expecting to pay for once again. Given my cottage schedule this gear is critical....

Guess what. - Ray emailed his product rep and cc'd me and asked them to fix the situation. They offered to send me a new unit with rays help...which was awesome but I needed it this week so I can head out on vacation. I asked about expedited shipping and the rep said he could do it for 20 bucks..which I agreed too obviously but guess what....Ray also picked up the tab for the expedited shipping for me.

I've never met the guy given the distance But if I could I would shake his hand and say thank you. He earned my repeat business many times over.

I'm always willing to support people willing to support me.

Ryan

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Good to hear good things about retailer. I've purchased several times from reef supplies and it's always been fast delivery and packed well.

hark

And less than 24 hours later....looky looky what's in the mailbox.

Which is now on my tank :)
IMG_20150722_181506.jpg

Great posting
I'm glad that things worked out for you
I have nothing but good (great) things to say about Ray at Reef Supplies
Very personalized and thorough service

Skim

Ya I must agree I have purchased far more then I would like to admit from those 2 Italian French Men. Great Guys and ship all over the world. Not bad.
I phoned them the other day and Johnny was by him self, he said hang on for a sec and came back. I said did I call at a bad time he said no that 2 people can to the counter and he told them they would have to wait until he finished with me, now he could have said I will call you back but no spent the time with me on the phone.
Another great guy is I believe Jason at Pets and Ponds have order in the past and no problems great to talk to.

heath

Distinguished Member
Ya I must agree I have purchased far more then I would like to admit from those 2 Italian and J French Men. Great Guys and ship all over the world. Not bad.
I phoned them the other day and Johnny was by him self, he said hang on for a sec and came back. I said did I call at a bad time he said no that 2 people can to the counter and he told them they would have to wait until he finished with me, now he could have said I will call you back but no spent the time with me on the phone.
Another great guy is I believe Jason at Pets and Ponds have order in the past and no problems great to talk to.
Ray at reef supply and Jason at Pets N Ponds are my go to guys. IMHO. When a retailer tells you that you don't need that or it won't work for what you want they get my vote..Both of them have told me that and to me that is sign that they truly care about their customers, not just makin the fast buck..