Bill's Tank...

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
I was at IA recently and I gotta say Bill is really doing a good job with his display at the store.......

He really doesnt show it off here but has a thread going in RC....  http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=20971444#post20971444

Dec82012.jpg

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
I thought you deserved some recognition Bill.....and maybe some bragging rights since you haven't shared many pictures on this forum.

B

Bill@IA

teebone110 link said:
Looks even better in person!
It really took off after he showed it a little more ATI love :D
rowdy29can link said:
Agreed his display tank is much better in person! Great job Bill and ATI fixtures are the only way to go to bring out those incrediable colours your getting out of those SPS's! Cheers! See you soon again!
harleymike link said:
Looks awesome. Good job. :)
daleomilla link said:
looks good keep up the good work.
sinclaire70 link said:
sweet tank look great

Thank you everyone.

Just for fun........here is what it looked like 21 months ago.
TheBeginning.jpg

B

Bill@IA

Darryl_V link said:
I thought you deserved some recognition Bill.....and maybe some bragging rights since you haven't shared many pictures on this forum.

Thank you again.

B

Bill@IA

jroovers link said:
Looking good Bill.  :drool:  Can't wait to see that new lens in action!

Thank you, Jordan. I am almost ready.

And thanks to you and your knowledge, I scored that incredible deal on a very nice Macro Lens you tipped me on. I am still on the hunt for a premium camera body.

:)

B

Bill@IA

jmonker link said:
Wow, looks beautiful bill, did you scrape the back, love the clean look! :drool:

Thank you and yes I scrape the back inside glass panel as well. Ever noticed, while viewing FTS on the web, how the algae like grunge between the sand and the front glass panel, or the growth on the back glass panel ruin the display?? Taking care of small details like this make a huge difference, IMO. Especially with Full Tank Shots.

:)