bluewater ferry

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jones02

Has anyone ordered from the usa and got it shipped over with them before?

AdamS

Do they just keep it on the ferry until you pick it up? So just pick it up and turn right back around through customs?

I use a place in port huron at the same cost, but this sounds much more convenient.

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
AdamS link said:
Do they just keep it on the ferry until you pick it up? So just pick it up and turn right back around through customs?

I use a place in port huron at the same cost, but this sounds much more convenient.

Yep. On the boat or in the storage shed. This way you don't have to pay to cross the boarder and no US customs.

teebone110 link said:
I would assume that picking items up at the ferry would result in 100% chance of paying all duties and taxes too?

No I have found the it to be the opposite. There way more lenient than the Bluewater bridge.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Does it go like yu walk thru the customs  and pick it up at the ferry ..after the ferry docks on the canada side ...then yu have to carry it thru customs ?      So whatever yu have in yur hands yu have o clear thru customs ?..  I know lots park there cars in the parking lot or street and walk onto the ferry  and ride over and walk to the store amd buy a cart load of booze  at the duty free  and they let yu bring the cart across.  And ride back over and go thru customs with yur cart full of booze  and if yur at yur limit they wave yu thru but if yur over yu pay whatever. Take the cart to yur car unload it but yu have to bring the cart back to the ferry  Ad they just take it back

Status
Not open for further replies.