Seen this on big als website.

http://bigalscanada.com/rebates/IO_BigAlsIOSaltRebate_09-13_O_lowres.pdf

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Please not the restrictions on the salt. I believe that BA has a 6 per customer limit, however IO has the rebate is 2 rebates per household and can not be mailed to a PO box.  (Not an issue for me because my general deliver address is automatically put in my PO Box.) Or at least that is my understanding of the terms and conditions.

This is still the best deal out there, but I did not want people thinking they were getting a rebate on all 6.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
curiousphil link said:
Come get your salt ppls! I'm helping out in the storage room and its way too quiet in here!

Ack, no vehicle today or I would be there already. I will be calling to order some for your next shipment, unless there is someone from Chatham that is going that can pick it up for me.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
curiousphil link said:
Come get your salt ppls! I'm helping out in the storage room and its way too quiet in here!

planning to just call as well...

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
pulpfiction1 link said:
im curious and sorta lazy to hunt it down,how much is the actual rebate on reef crystals?

Wanna grab me 4 IO when you are up there? LoL. That is if you go and if they will let you pick up for others. Just saves me the trip and ordering it.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
pulpfiction1 link said:
i dont do mail in rebates,prob wont be goin

Even without the rebate, probably the cheapest salt you will find. ;) ;)

No worries, I will probably be up there the weekend of the 10th. Hopefully my Visa Debit works over the phone today. Will be calling them in a minute.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
It is true that they are taking orders over the phone for people that can not make it out during the sale or if they run out etc, just have to pay with a Credit Card. I unfortunately only have a Debit Credit card which can not be used apparently. They said I could still run out there tomorrow and order via Debit and will be able to pick it up when it comes in, only then it will be 2 trips to London and about 6 hours and 60$ of driving in total, plus trying to justify it to the wife. Maybe if there is still some in stock tomorrow, I will drive up then. :(

In the mean time, anyone else from here going that way who can pick up for me. I can EFT you or pay when you get here etc???

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Torx link said:
It is true that they are taking orders over the phone for people that can not make it out during the sale or if they run out etc, just have to pay with a Credit Card. I unfortunately only have a Debit Credit card which can not be used apparently. They said I could still run out there tomorrow and order via Debit and will be able to pick it up when it comes in, only then it will be 2 trips to London and about 6 hours and 60$ of driving in total, plus trying to justify it to the wife. Maybe if there is still some in stock tomorrow, I will drive up then. :(

In the mean time, anyone else from here going that way who can pick up for me. I can EFT you or pay when you get here etc???
we still have about 40 pails left of regular instant ocean.

curiousphil

Super Active Member
pulpfiction1 link said:
i dont do mail in rebates,prob wont be goin
the rebate is a measly 5 dollars.  Without that its still like 35 bucks for a pail of RC?  hard to beat that!  Grabbed my salt for the year once i was done helping

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
im an hour away,i do feel that there should be no rebates  just an instant saving to the customer,if it was no big deal as you put it, big al should just reduce it and deal with the manufacturer on it

imo