Boxing Day Sale

spyd

Super Active Member
Hi Aaron,

I received the Boxing Day flyer the other day. Reef Crystal buckets for $35 is awesome!!! I was just wondering:

a) Is there a sale on boxes as well or solely buckets? Flyer only shows buckets.

b) I am assuming there will be a limit of 3 for the mail in rebate, however, is there a limit being placed on how many you can buy regardless of the rebate limit?

I am just asking because I like to purchase my salt supply for the entire year on boxing day. I know the Kitchener store will limit me to 3 total as they have in the past. Last year, I think I bought 9 boxes through various suppliers but a one stop shop would be a lot easier.

Thanks!

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
spyd link said:
Hi Aaron,

I received the Boxing Day flyer the other day. Reef Crystal buckets for $35 is awesome!!! I was just wondering:

a) Is there a sale on boxes as well or solely buckets? Flyer only shows buckets. There is a sale I am just not sure what stores are carrying the boxes as the bucket is a better deal

b) I am assuming there will be a limit of 3 for the mail in rebate, however, is there a limit being placed on how many you can buy regardless of the rebate limit?The London store usually limits it at 6 but I am not sure if we are doing that this year. If you want me to order some call me later during boxing week we can do a transaction over the phone and we can just call you when it gets here.

I am just asking because I like to purchase my salt supply for the entire year on boxing day. I know the Kitchener store will limit me to 3 total as they have in the past. Last year, I think I bought 9 boxes through various suppliers but a one stop shop would be a lot easier.

Thanks!
I answered above with a different colour

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
any chance you could post the flyer?
i never got one :(

and how long does the sale run, im out of town until the 29th

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Poseidon link said:

We have them on the counter at the store.  When it gets put on the Big Al's Website I can post the link then

Victoss

Poseidon link said:

There is pictures of the flyer down the page, it's on the KWAS forums but I assume these flyers are for all the big als:

http://www.kwas.ca/forum/showthread.php?25309-Big-Al-s-Boxing-Week-Madness-flyer-2013

theyangman

Distinguished Member
I am interested in the salt, but how does it work.

Do I pay full regular price (probably like 60 - 70 bucks)

and then you give me a coupon to mail in for the money back?

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
theyangman link said:
I am interested in the salt, but how does it work.

Do I pay full regular price (probably like 60 - 70 bucks)

and then you give me a coupon to mail in for the money back?
The pail of regular is 29.99 and you get a $5.00 mail in rebate.

jroovers

Super Active Member
theyangman link said:
Problem is finding storage for that much salt... lol

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Someone locally may be able to do you a solid and store it for you, maybe just kick in something for them.  I'd volunteer, but I'm collecting stuff faster than I can get rid of it with a toddler at home. 

Jewel

That's why I have a spare bedroom, I'll be grabbing a few buckets my self. I like buckets rather than boxes, Any sales on CUC?