Status
Not open for further replies.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
It is that time of the month again ... in a good way. Looking for a few other people interested in saving some money at BRS.

We need a minimum of 10 people. Each order is treated as an individual order and shipped to your door. All prices are in $US and the highest discounted price on bulk items will be given to participants. There are no purchase quantity or order size requirements.

If you want to participate, please PM me your full name and your BRS account email address. If you do not have a Bulk Reef Supply account please sign up here. *critical*

Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday. On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email from Bulk Reef Supply notifying them that the Group Buy has started. Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders! During the group buy week participants will log in to their own account to place their own order.

Shipping Details:

Shipping to Canada: All Canadian orders received before Thursday @ midnight are shipped on Friday. The shipping program they use to save us brokerage fees only allows them to ship on Fridays. Canadian orders will arrive at your door with no extra fees due. Here's how: BulkReefSupply.com pays all brokerage charges out of our pocket to UPS. We also pay the GST, customs duties, and other Canadian government fees however these are passed on to us via a flat 15% Canadian tax assessed at checkout on the site. In a nut shell they pay brokerage and we still pay your government fees, but you know the cost up front and there is no surprise bill presented when the package is delivered at your door. The 15% tax rate is based on the Ports of Entry our shipments pass through Canadian Customs and on the duties required on the wide variety of products we ship to Canada. Please note all prices on BulkReefSupply.com are in US dollars, not Canadian. Canadian orders are not eligible for any Free Shipping offer.

The deadline to pm me you name will be December 1st 3:00 PM EST, and the order start date will be December 2nd, 2014.

FAQ

Q: Why purchase if you do not save on shipping?
A: No, you do not save on shipping...where you save is in the cost of items. Go one step further and get together with someone local and share shipping costs as I do.

Examples:
1.) 1000 mL of biopellets Typically costs $49.99 and I recently got it for $39.99 during a group buy period

2.) 1 Gallon (4 lbs.) - BRS Bulk GFO - Typically costs $61.99 and I recently got it for $49.99 during a group buy period

3.) 1 Gallon- BRS Bulk Magnesium Chloride - Typically costs $18.99 and I recently got it for $15.19

Q: Not sure if I am interested as I do not know what the discounts are on all products. Is there a way to get the prices?
A: You want to see the savings? PM me your info and sign up, there is no obligation to purchase. IF the timing is bad, I do one of these starting the first Tuesday of every month, see the discounts this month and plan to purchase next month.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Anyone I. Sarnia interested in splitting shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
WTF they never have the flipper glass cleaner in stock when I do these.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I will know tomorrow if there is enough stock where I am ordering from, I would do a group order if enough people were interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derrick orosz

Super Active Member
List was submitted today, the buy always starts on a Tuesday (tomorrow). You should get the email at some point tomorrow, typically in the afternoon. If you have not received the email tomorrow night, please let me know so that I can get it fixed.
awesome thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.