Buggers 90 gallon

bugger

IMG_0397_zps1264eca2.jpg

Sorry I dont have a macro lens and all my corals are frag size

bugger

I set this up November 2012 most the corals where bought from Big show and frag box and canada corals I think I am going to buy one more Radion

bugger

I put corals in two months later in Jan 2013 it was a huge mistake most of them died.  I only test for alk and calcium potassium and mag.
I test on sundays I change 5 to 15 % of the water on friday. I use zeovit everyday.  Start3, life, bak, cyano, snow, sponge power,  I change the carbon and rowa phos at the end of the month.  I use seachen carbon.  I was thinking of buying two long kits from ecotech that would get most of the tank or add another radion just like zexon had on his old tank.  I also have a reef octopus bio churn 120r that runs two cups of bio pellets.  I am thinking of adding another tank to the system just to grow chetomorpha.  My damsel needs to be fished out anytime I add fish he just rams and kills them

heath

Distinguished Member
very nice tank... ya those dam damsels, they can be bullies.. they were my beginner fish and over time I have only kept 2, a yellow tail and a 3 bar (like yours). My are peaceful, I think that I lucked out..

bugger

IMG_0932_zpsezyrhdvx.jpg

I wanted to get a synergy sump but at 800-1000 dollars I just couldent justify the purchase.
I hope the cover dosen't warp like I've seen it happen to other sumps

It fit like a glove very little room on either side. Looks like I have to sell my waste collector

bugger

IMG_0933_zps1gjhp0r0.jpg

I used orange pipe for the overflow. Still need to finish it.

All this tank needs is a proper pump. Going to either get a Jacod Jabeo or a L1 vectra. The vertex pump looks alright too.

Will have to see what exactly I want to spend on it

bugger

IMG_0940_zps9mei3fwv.jpg

This is what Im using to feed my fish and corals. These little bottles seem to last forever.
The pellets become real soft fast underwater