Buggers 90 gallon

bugger

IMG_0990_zps9lkrbuwn.jpg

Got water filled in it.
My chiller died and yesterday my tank almost kicked the bucket

bugger

IMG_1000_zpstym3oice.jpg

Reef octopus 150 ilite best skimmer I owned.
Comes with a float switch feed modes and it connects to apex
Overall Im not 100% happy this skimmer makes some noise but it is much better then my old vertex 150 omega
Its a little quiter than a deltec.
The way the cup locks in is a bonus
the silencer is extra large too

bugger

Grab up some plastic split automotive loom. Then all the wires going to the tank will be in one casing :)

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Oh man thats going to be a big job. Does home depot or Canadian tire sell it.
IMG_1031_zpsvmt0jfwv.jpg

Man Im going to be so sad if stuff starts dying. The polyps are all out for now but, I've never found that to be a good sign of things to come. The tank cycled for months maybe it would have been smarter to keep it a fish only for a while but I did not want to run two tanks because of electricity.
Got some acans coming from bayside aquatics tomarrow.
Oh I bought the t5 fixture from Big Show.
The tank really needs a chiller but my fuses went out and im waiting on the replacments ones for the past two weeks
A snail died in my other tank and started a algae outbreak that lasted a month just found the sucker yesterday what a disaster

Ducati283

Oh man thats going to be a big job. Does home depot or Canadian tire sell it.
IMG_1031_zpsvmt0jfwv.jpg

Man Im going to be so sad if stuff starts dying. The polyps are all out for now but, I've never found that to be a good sign of things to come. The tank cycled for months maybe it would have been smarter to keep it a fish only for a while but I did not want to run two tanks because of electricity.
Got some acans coming from bayside aquatics tomarrow.
Oh I bought the t5 fixture from Big Show.
The tank really needs a chiller but my fuses went out and im waiting on the replacments ones for the past two weeks
A snail died in my other tank and started a algae outbreak that lasted a month just found the sucker yesterday what a disaster

Canadian Tire sells black loom. It's not too expensive and I got some white loom at IKEA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bugger

Bought some corals off Donald he straight up lied to me and sold me brown corals never again will I buy online. Its a crap shoot. It made me so mad I drove 100Km to Reef raft and picked up some nice stuff
IMG_1057_zpsyoqddp8y.jpg

IMG_1058_zps2uupj40h.jpg

IMG_1056_zpsywd02djh.jpg

THey looked spactacular on his site. But those were old photos and they are brown garbage corals crazy for corals two thumbs down
IMG_1053_zpsxgqynho3.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Sorry to hear that. Their stuff looked good at the last show and online (as you mentioned). Did you contact them? Just curious, I myself am extremely hesitant to purchase online for that reason

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk