IMG_3187.jpg

Iron Man Chalice - $180
IMG_3188.jpg

BS Ballers Chalice (3 small eyes) - $300
IMG_3192.jpg

C

copperkills

Darryl_V link said:
Does the ironman have a rim?  Curious if its the same as the onr i got.  Red, orange rim, orange/yellow eyes...

This is the piece I just got from Dave.  I believe its an RR flamethrower?  Same as ur afterburner piece?

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Darryl_V link said:
Does the ironman have a rim?  Curious if its the same as the onr i got.  Red, orange rim, orange/yellow eyes...

Yup, it has an orange rim...frag was sitting high on the plug, so the rim is wrapped underneath.  It's not a very well defined rim like the original "RR Flamethrower" ....yet anyways (should become more pronounced as it grows.

Yes, Copper you have a piece of the original RR  flamethrower Jay brought in a year or so ago.

spyd

Super Active Member
How big is that Rainbow chalice? It is a very nice piece! That Ballers chalice is amazing,  :drool: but man, that has got to be the smallest chalice frag I have ever seen. Lol. Did you use a scalpel for that?  ;D

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
spyd link said:
How big is that Rainbow chalice? It is a very nice piece! That Ballers chalice is amazing,  :drool: but man, that has got to be the smallest chalice frag I have ever seen. Lol. Did you use a scalpel for that?  ;D

It is true the Ballers frag is small, but the price reflects the size.  I sold the main piece and kept two tiny frags for myself...this is the last one I will have for sale. IMO its the best chalice I have seen for sale in Canada. (next to my "darker side of the rainbow"..I really love that one!"

That rainbow is 1/2".

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Giglio324 link said:
If you happen to be making a Windsor run I would take a piece or 2.
Maybe a piece of ninja turtle chalice, and bleeding apple chalice#3?

Alright I know I have been saying I will do Windsor run.  So, let's see what kind of response I get before I can confirm for sure, but this is what I would like to do.

Saturday July 27th, I would like to do a Windsor run, but I don't want to drive all the way to Windsor.....so, if we can agree on a place half way between London and Windsor then I am happy to meet there. (I guess that means I can stop in London as well)

There needs to be enough interest to help pay for my gas.  So if your from Windsor and you want some BIGSHOW frags then send me a PM with your list.  If you seen a frag on another thread that was sold...send me the photo (or coral name if it has one) and I will see if I have more.

The meeting time will have to be around 1pm as I have to be back home later that day to make it to the airport.

Dave

spyd

Super Active Member
BIGSHOW link said:
[quote author=spyd link=topic=5764.msg55401#msg55401 date=1373297157]

It is true the Ballers frag is small, but the price reflects the size.  I sold the main piece and kept two tiny frags for myself...this is the last one I will have for sale. IMO its the best chalice I have seen for sale in Canada. (next to my "darker side of the rainbow"..I really love that one!"

That rainbow is 1/2".
[/quote]

I agree. Never seen such an amazing chalice! I was just harassing you is all... Its been too long.  ;) Do you have a frag or pic of that other one?

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
spyd link said:
I agree. Never seen such an amazing chalice! I was just harassing you is all... Its been too long.  ;) Do you have a frag or pic of that other one?

I do not have a pic of the other one.  Its not quite as small, but still small.

BS "Darker side of the Rainbow"
IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
copperkills link said:
When u fragging the dark side?

Reef Hero link said:
When can I join the dark side?!? That's my kinda rainbow!!!!

Not sure, its got some good new growth, but the way I mounted the colony the growth is just wrapping around the outer edge of the chalice. 

Maybe in a few months time...