Camp Coral - An Eco Adventure :)

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
www.sustainablemarinecanada.ca
Doing some prep for the upcoming trip! Trying to get organized for the video / Blog series that I will be creating.
I'm so excited to say that I have the support of Polyplab on this to help spread the word of whats happening on our reefs, whats being done to try and fix it and what you can do to help. I hope to make this a regular thing and keep this series going for years to come. Thanks to Cayman Eco Divers for their support in this endeavour also. They have been keeping me abreast of when they expect the coral spawn and have made sure I adjusted my travel plans accordingly. Stay tuned to my facebook, website and instagram as I present you with lead up, bios, pictures and videos. I also have to take a second to thank Steven Fanning and Phil Cassingham, Master Diver for their upcoming participation as well!
preview.jpeg

dive shirt.jpg

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
Ok Guys! I'm doing it. I just had to clear it with Polyplab first and they are on board! I am getting the prices for the regular shirts so i will get back to you on the price.

I really didn't expect this reaction! It's awesome. Thank you for helping the reefs!

I will get the options posted on my website as that will be the easiest way to keep track of things.

So far, $10 from each moisture wicking shirt will be donated to The Cayman Eco Divers Coral restoration project. I am waiting for the cost price on the regular shirts. I will also see if I can offer either wording on each type of shirt!

Polyplab and Sustainable Marine Canada do not profit financially from the sale of these shirts.

Shirts must be pre-ordered. We will then have them made in batches and sent out. Contact us for more information as to the timeline.

I will also be working with the folks at "for the reef" and helping sell their clothing through my site as well. Again, SMC will make no money off the sale and 10 corals are planted for every one of their items sold through Secore.

Watch for more was you can help the reefs coming soon!

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website

Starting to gear up for the trip to Cayman next week to work and learn from Cayman Eco Divers!
I couldn't be more excited! I just spoke with them on the phone this evening and they are thrilled to have the support of the reefing community as they were reefers themselves which is what lead to this venture!
A little talk on the phone and I have already learned so much that I dint know.
Want to help? Message me to find out how you can donate to help keep this program going
1f642.png
:)

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
Also, for those that asked about t-shirts, I have got pricing and I will be moving ahead with that. In fact there may be a whole series of them coming over the next few months :)

Stay tunes as I give updates this week about the trip preparation and what I'll be doing while I'm there.

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
77c398812073a1b208b973170a10e057.jpg

I am super stoked to post this particular pic! Thanks to many Canadian Reef tank enthusiasts and also Polyplab, today I will be able to present a check to the Cayman Eco Divers Foundation program! Hopefully the first of many! Stay tuned to find out how you can get involved :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk