Canada Copepods @ Brantford Coral Show

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
Hey everyone! Who's excited for tomorrow?

The cultures I set aside for this show were harvested this morning and they are absolutely bursting at the seams. Not only will I be bringing fresh harvested bottles ready for seeding or feeding, but I will be bringing extra vats full of my concentrated culture for bulk purchasing, or if customers would prefer no phytoplankton.

Pods are very difficult to see with the naked eye, especially after being bottled with murky phytoplankton. I will also be bringing along a display that will allow you to clearly see the critter diversity and concentration, it is truly amazing what can live in a drop of water.

I will have the following:

Products
Zooplankton Blend
- 75% Copepods + Rotifers and a hint of phytoplankton
*NEW RELEASE* SPS/Filter Feeder Particle Feed (l-rotifer, s-rotifer, phytoplankton, seaweed, amino acid)
L-Type Rotifers, S-Type Rotifers
, or a blend
Concentrated Phytoplankton - nanno sp. tet sp., concentrations for tank dosing, larval feeding and larger scale culturing
Cheato and Caulerpa - Limited quantities of sterilized macro-algae pre-seeded with our zooplankton and ready to go

I will be offering all sorts of different packages at heavily discounted prices, and would love to chat with you and customize a package to your needs.

Popular packs include:
Seed Pack
- for creating a self-sustaining food source in your aquarium (includes copepods, rotifers and concentrated phytoplankton)
SPS/Filter Feeder pack - (includes concentrated phytoplankton and SPS/Filter Feeder Particle Feed (l rotifer, s rotifer, phytoplankton, seaweed)
Culture your own - Rotifers or Copepods/Rotifers

I am looking for more people with large systems (150+ gallons) to try my product. The ones who have had a great bit of success, but the upfront investment in the population required for a strong seed is quite high. Please come talk to me if this applies to you, and I will be sure to set you up with a plan to seed your tank at a big discount.

I will likely bring along some frags too to enter into the auction. Should be a blast!