cant find apex on my network

davesolo29

Super Active Member
well...  next step in getting things back in motion is to once again use my apex for more than a power bar with a timer.  For the last little while i have just been using my controller with the settings i had programmed previously,  which, i really dont remember what they are.. lol
The computer that i previously had everything installed on crapped out on me a while back and i never bothered to put it on my new one since i was just using my phone.  Since i had everything unplugged for awhile i cant seem to get it to work on my iphone app anymore either.

anyways, to make a long story short,  i cant find my apex on my home network and i cant remember how to set it up.  i went to the neptune site to re read the quick start and it isnt the same anymore.  now you have to download a browser utility which comes on cd with new systems.  That didnt work for me either.

not sure what to do.
Help!!!

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Is there a factory reset on it? Than dig into the documents and find the default IP. 

Works for a lot of network gear.  Oh just remembered there is a screen.  You should be able to change the address through the interface.  I dont know much about the apex, sorry.  Reading manuals usually helps.....you cant be the first to do this.

xxmurrxx

It probably assigned itself a different IP address. If you have the cd run the software to detect it and it'll give you the correct address. Happened to mine once when i unplugged it

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I just got my Apex and it came with a cd that I never used. If you apex is hard wired into your network just go to apex.com and it should load. Another option is to go to the controller display and under net setup there will be an IP address. Type that into a browser and you should be goot to go.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Pistol

Super Active Member
Donor
Are you plugged into a router?, if so you can log into your router and see if it shows up there.