Status
Not open for further replies.

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Doesn't he work out of the basement of a funeral home ?? The house of Death I believe it's called. 

I really wouldn't buy my fish from a place in the same building as : The House of Death :p lol

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Brandon link said:
Doesn't he work out of the basement of a funeral home ?? The house of Death I believe it's called. 

I really wouldn't buy my fish from a place in the same building as : The House of Death :p lol

No worries, I don't think he sells live fish. 

R

ronmarsh99

I've been to his store when it was open, And I since got stuff from him, he has a list of whats for sale on kijiji, some good deals, He also post videos on youtube of his shipments he gets in.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
ronmarsh99 link said:
I've been to his store when it was open, And I since got stuff from him, he has a list of whats for sale on kijiji, some good deals, He also post videos on youtube of his shipments he gets in.

Yeah.  We've seen videos of him receiving shipments, he's a true hero that one.  In fact, I learned the proper way of adding salt to a reef aquarium from him. 

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=ronmarsh99 link=topic=4028.msg35962#msg35962 date=1358097742]

Yeah.  We've seen videos of him receiving shipments, he's a true hero that one.  In fact, I learned the proper way of adding salt to a reef aquarium from him.
[/quote]

Hahaha and the whole time I was doing it the hard way.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
He scares me more then this guy...
stephen-king-scary-it-tim-curry.jpgx

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
ronmarsh99 link said:

Just in case you haven't actually watched any of his "shipment" videos.. I have... This guy should have a fish ban imposed on him, somewhat like dangerous criminals get weapons bans.  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.