Status
Not open for further replies.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
While checking things out today I noticed a clear mushroom, completely transparent. No idea where it came from, it is smaller then a dime. It is in a lit area near other mushrooms what are growing great and colorful, so it is not bleached. Tried google, and did not really get any good hits. Any suggestions?

Sorry for the bad pic, it is small and clear, so was hard to focus on.

Z

Zakk

My red shrooms look like that if they were covered with something, and then it was moved, like if an adult shroom suddenly lets go and sails to another rock, there might be one or two that look just like this.  Within a wek or so they colour up.  Not sure if that's the case, but it sure looks like the same thing.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Here is a pic of the rock it is on with another red mushroom, guess it is now just a waiting game.

index.php

S

Siderjan

Zakk link said:
My red shrooms look like that if they were covered with something, and then it was moved, like if an adult shroom suddenly lets go and sails to another rock, there might be one or two that look just like this.  Within a wek or so they colour up.  Not sure if that's the case, but it sure looks like the same thing.

TNT RACING link said:
When my red mushrooms spread and a new one grows they start off clear then color up as they grow i have one rite now that looks similar.

+1 Zakk & TNT RACING.  My green stripped, red stripped and supermen mushrooms all look like that when they are just starting then colour up when they get bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.