Coral frag extravaganza meet 2013

K

kalbasa

Vendor list updated July 14th

I would like to announce a frag meet on Sunday July 28th 2013 12-4pm in Vaughan (15 minutes away from Toronto). If you would like to be a vendor please private message me and I will provide more information about the meet. Anyone can be a vendor. Were expecting a good turn around. 

GO TO

www. fragmeet.com

FOR ALL THE CURRENT INFO!!!!!!

This is not all the vendors more will be added within this week!!!!!!

K

kalbasa

Vendor list updated July 14th

I would like to announce a frag meet on Sunday July 28th 2013 12-4pm in Vaughan (15 minutes away from Toronto). If you would like to be a vendor please private message me and I will provide more information about the meet. Anyone can be a vendor. Were expecting a good turn around. 

GO TO

www. fragmeet.com

FOR ALL THE CURRENT INFO!!!!!!

This is not all the vendors more will be added within this week!!!!!!

zvonmonet

We have a really great venue, and planning on making it a really special event. You all are more then welcome to come out and check it out. We expecting a very strong turn around with great vendors coming in. Website should be posted within a few days. If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself or Kalbasa aka Mike

LOCATION: 9600 Bathurst Street, Vaughan, Ontario, L6A 3Z8 (Lebovic Community Campus) 3000 SQ feet Facility
DATE: JULY 28TH, 2013.
TIME: 12PM
ADMISSION: $5 For adults, Kids free with an adult

VENDOR INFO:

Vendor fee: $100. We expecting 500+ people coming in through the door.

Tables: Tables size is to be determined from 4-8 feet. Tables have linen covers.

Bring your own extension cords and powerstrips, there are many power outlets throughout the place. Bring tape to tape your cords down.

Signage: Making a banner or logo for either the front of the table or the wall behind you will go a long way towards a professional appearance.

Lighting: We'll have the main lights off and the windows will be covered, to better showcase the corals. If your display is mainly dry goods, etc, a light source might be a good idea.

Cash box and change:
Bring something to hold your money, and have a good amount of change for people. We are not responsible for losses.

Setup: Show up early if you have a booth. Vendors are highly encouraged to arrive at 10am to set up and let the corals open up. Doors open at 12pm. Vendors will be entering the facility from the back side, i will provide each individual with the map of the location. After you bring everything in from the back you will have to re-park your car in the main parking lot (outside, underground or on the street.) its FREE parking.

Packing up: The facility IS BEAUTIFUL, we need to try and avoid any spills or accidents. Please be as careful as possible siphoning your water out of the tank and moving it from the facility. Bring extra towels and paper towels to clean after yourself.

Bags: Please have proper bag sizes to accommodate your coral's needs. Please do not use zip lock bags. If anyone needs bags please message me and i can provide you with different bag sizes for a cost. I am asking all the vendors to bring big plastic bags to place the frags in so people don't have to walk around with 20 frags in their hands.

Cooler: If you plan to sell frags outside of a tank (ie in bag form) be sure to bring them in an insulated bag or box to keep the temps as regulated as possible.

Max water volume per table:
20-30 gallons

Maximum power per vendor:
We need to try to stay under 300w per vendor.

Still deciding to have or not to have an auction. My idea was to have a VERY RARE frag auction. If somebody wants it please let me know.

FLOOR PLAN

FloorPlan.png

If someone has preference where to be located please feel free to reserve your spots. If we`ll need more tables, we are going to reserve the 2nd identical room.

Working on the website right now, It should be completed by tomorrow. (I HOPE :))

Regards,
Vlad

zvonmonet

We have a really great venue, and planning on making it a really special event. You all are more then welcome to come out and check it out. We expecting a very strong turn around with great vendors coming in. Website should be posted within a few days. If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself or Kalbasa aka Mike

LOCATION: 9600 Bathurst Street, Vaughan, Ontario, L6A 3Z8 (Lebovic Community Campus) 3000 SQ feet Facility
DATE: JULY 28TH, 2013.
TIME: 12PM
ADMISSION: $5 For adults, Kids free with an adult

VENDOR INFO:

Vendor fee: $100. We expecting 500+ people coming in through the door.

Tables: Tables size is to be determined from 4-8 feet. Tables have linen covers.

Bring your own extension cords and powerstrips, there are many power outlets throughout the place. Bring tape to tape your cords down.

Signage: Making a banner or logo for either the front of the table or the wall behind you will go a long way towards a professional appearance.

Lighting: We'll have the main lights off and the windows will be covered, to better showcase the corals. If your display is mainly dry goods, etc, a light source might be a good idea.

Cash box and change:
Bring something to hold your money, and have a good amount of change for people. We are not responsible for losses.

Setup: Show up early if you have a booth. Vendors are highly encouraged to arrive at 10am to set up and let the corals open up. Doors open at 12pm. Vendors will be entering the facility from the back side, i will provide each individual with the map of the location. After you bring everything in from the back you will have to re-park your car in the main parking lot (outside, underground or on the street.) its FREE parking.

Packing up: The facility IS BEAUTIFUL, we need to try and avoid any spills or accidents. Please be as careful as possible siphoning your water out of the tank and moving it from the facility. Bring extra towels and paper towels to clean after yourself.

Bags: Please have proper bag sizes to accommodate your coral's needs. Please do not use zip lock bags. If anyone needs bags please message me and i can provide you with different bag sizes for a cost. I am asking all the vendors to bring big plastic bags to place the frags in so people don't have to walk around with 20 frags in their hands.

Cooler: If you plan to sell frags outside of a tank (ie in bag form) be sure to bring them in an insulated bag or box to keep the temps as regulated as possible.

Max water volume per table:
20-30 gallons

Maximum power per vendor:
We need to try to stay under 300w per vendor.

Still deciding to have or not to have an auction. My idea was to have a VERY RARE frag auction. If somebody wants it please let me know.

FLOOR PLAN

FloorPlan.png

If someone has preference where to be located please feel free to reserve your spots. If we`ll need more tables, we are going to reserve the 2nd identical room.

Working on the website right now, It should be completed by tomorrow. (I HOPE :))

Regards,
Vlad

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I would be interested in being a vendor, along with others I would assume. But we need some info/site or something.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I would be interested in being a vendor, along with others I would assume. But we need some info/site or something.

K

kalbasa

Sorry guys I'm just on the road I was finalizing the venue location.  The main intersection is bathurst and Rutherford I will edit my post at the top with the exact address and directions vendor information later today. The Site will be up in the next few days.

K

kalbasa

Sorry guys I'm just on the road I was finalizing the venue location.  The main intersection is bathurst and Rutherford I will edit my post at the top with the exact address and directions vendor information later today. The Site will be up in the next few days.